As Desert Insurance Solutions celebrates 10 years of growth it occurs to me that only a small number of my clients have been here for that duration. Yet the newsletters I’ve written over that entire period contain useful information and are still relevant today. So this newsletter is a personal lines insurance FAQ with links to previous newsletter articles that provide answers.
Have a look and simply click away on anything of interest!
How should I think about liability risk and insurance?
- Liability Coverage Checklist
- Why Adequate Liability Insurance Limits Matter
- Dog Bite Liability: Risks and Tips
How do I protect my home and belongings from damage?
- Vital Data Map
- Fire Insurance in California
- Top Cause of Homeowner’s Loss
- Risk of Water Damage
- Guide to Protecting Your Home
- Tips to Help Your Home Renovation
How do I minimize driving risk?
Why is the cost of my insurance going up?
- Why is My House Insured for a Different Amount than I Paid
- Why Your Auto Insurance Rates May be Going Up
- Cost of Homeowner’s Insurance
- Inflation and the Cost of Insurance
Should I look for cheap insurance?
- Should I Switch to Cheap Insurance
- Bad Ways to Get a Low Price
- Think Value Not Price
- Exclusions and Sublimits
- Many Homeowners are Underinsured
- Funny Insurance Ads…Just Aren’t That Funny
What if I have a claim?
Why do financial advisors partner with Desert Insurance Solutions?
As always, if you have a different question or issues with your specific situation, feel free to contact me today.
Make it a great day!